Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies like bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. Coinbase is based in San Francisco, California and was founded in June of 2012, .
Coinbase has more than 10 million users and currencies have been traded worth for more than 50 billion USD.
Coinbase's mission is to create an open financial system for the world. An open financial system is one that is not controlled by any one country or company (just like the internet did for distributing information). This is the highest leverage way to bring about more economic freedom, innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity in the world. Coinbase has a ten year plan to get there.
- Imagine if every payment in the world was as fast, cheap, and global as sending an email.
- Imagine if anyone who had an idea for a product could have customers all over the world from day one.
- Imagine if anyone with a smartphone had access to the the same financial services we enjoy in the developed world.
An open financial system can be a great equalizer and lift billions out of poverty while accelerating the pace of innovation around the world. This is the best way Coinbase team knows to change the world.
Visit Coinbase website to see more: www.coinbase.com
- Bitcoin | Ethereum | Ripple | Bitcoin Cash | Litecoin
- Cardano | NEO | Stellar | EOS | NEM | VeChain Thor
- Monero | Dash | IOTA | TRON | Tether | OmiseGO
- Bitcoin Gold | Ethereum Classic | Nano | Lisk | ICON
- Qtum | Zcash | Populous | Steem | Ontology | Waves
- DigixDAO | Bytecoin | Bitcoin Diamond | Binance Coin
- Bytom | Verge | Crypto Humor
- Cryptocurrency Dictionary | List of Cryptocurrencies | CEX.io
- Binance | Coinbase | Changelly | Coinmama | Bitpanda
- LocalBitcoins | Kraken | Paxful | Ledger Nano S | TREZOR