Binance is one the fastest growing exchange for trading cryptocurrencies. In 2018 Binance has reached to the top 10 biggest exchanges by volume. Binance has become very popular due to some of the factors such as availability in multiple languages and friendly user interface. It also enables processing the orders at an extremely high speed. Binance exchange is available only for trading cryptocurrencies, so it's not available for any fiat currency deposits.
How to Open A Binance Trading Account?
Step 1: Go to Binance Website
Go to Binance website: www.binance.com. The link will open to a new tab so you can continue to follow these steps. Bookmarking the link is a good idea because there are some scammers on the market who are building similar looking websites.
Step 2: Complete Your Sign-Up Process
Click on the "Register" button which can be found from the right corner of the webpage and provide all the required information.
Step 3: Enable 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)
For the first time you're logging in, a pop-up will show up and ask you to enable the 2FA. This will help for increasing your account security. If you are new to 2FA, you’ll need to download Google Authenticator application and then scan the QR (or enter the secret key) in order to get a 1-minute changing code. You can also choose a SMS authentication which might be an easier option.
After these three first steps, you are done with setting up your account.
Step 4: Deposit Funds
On the top right corner of the main menu, you will find the tab named as "Funds". Below that, select the "Deposit Withdrawals" button, and it will open up the deposit page.
Now you need to select the coin you wish to deposit.
You will find the complete list of traded coins on that page. Search for your coin which you want to deposit and then click the corresponding button named "Deposit" which is present on the same row. After clicking, a new dedicated wallet will be created which belongs to your account on Binance. The wallet address for each coin is different, so make sure you make the deposit only the specific coin to its wallet, otherwise it can result in complete loss of the funds.
Send your coins from your own wallet or exchange to the new generated address in Binance.
Step 5: Buy, Sell and Trade Cryptocurrencies
Under the "Exchange" menu, click "Basic" button. Now select desired coin pair from the right panel. For faster navigation you can use the search bar.
Advantages of Binance
- Safety Stability
- Multi-tier & multi-cluster system architecture.
- High Performance
- Capable for processing 1,400,000 orders / second.
- High Liquidity
- Abundant resources and partners.
- All Devices Covered
- Support Web, Android, Html5, Wechat, PC
- Multiple-Language Support
- Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean
- Multiple-Coin Support
- BTC, ETH, LTC, BNB
- Strong Team
- Led by Changpeng Zhao, Binance team have experience in both wall-street and crypto finance.
- Proven Products
- The underlying Binance platform has been deployed on 30+ exchanges already. It supports all devices and multiple languages, offering a seamless user experience.
- Superior Technology
- The certified matching engine is capable of processing 1,400,000 orders per second, making Binance one of the fastest exchange in the market today.
- Industry Resources
- Solid relationships with industry leaders, simply look at the list of investors and advisors who are willing to stand behind the platform.
- Bitcoin | Ethereum | Ripple | Bitcoin Cash | Litecoin
- Cardano | NEO | Stellar | EOS | NEM | VeChain Thor
- Monero | Dash | IOTA | TRON | Tether | OmiseGO
- Bitcoin Gold | Ethereum Classic | Nano | Lisk | ICON
- Qtum | Zcash | Populous | Steem | Ontology | Waves
- DigixDAO | Bytecoin | Bitcoin Diamond | Binance Coin
- Bytom | Verge | Crypto Humor
- Cryptocurrency Dictionary | List of Cryptocurrencies | CEX.io
- Binance | Coinbase | Changelly | Coinmama | Bitpanda
- LocalBitcoins | Kraken | Paxful | Ledger Nano S | TREZOR